Concert and Performance Centre of EAMT will accept concert applications from the students and faculty of EAMT only. To apply for a concert, please fill out the application form below.
In addition, please send the following files via e-mail to email@example.com:
- biography of the performer / ensemble;
- photo(s) of the performer / ensemble;
- students have to add a confirmation letter from their professor to the application. It has to be (digitally) signed by the professor and presented as a pdf-file (example here). In addition, for larger student projects the confirmation from the chief coordinator of the relevant department is required.
Deadlines for submitting the applications:
- May 20th (concerts in fall semester)
- November 20th (concerts in spring semester)
NB! Late submissions will be referred for consideration for the next semester.
The concert season as a whole will be evaluated and confirmed by the Artistic Committee of the Concert and Performance Centre of the Estonian Academy of Music and Theatre. First of all the highlights of the academic units will be placed in the concert season.