The main goal of the Estonian Academy of Music and Theatre Press is to publish original academic literature and educational resources from all the specialist fields of the Academy.
The EAMT Press comes under the responsibility of the Vice Rector for Academic Affairs and Research, and its publishing activities are directed and coordinated by the Research Committee of the EAMT Senate.
The EAMT Press publishes
- original peer-reviewed academic and educational literature (monographs, periodicals and series);
- peer-reviewed doctoral theses;
- translations of foreign academic literature;
- textbooks, compendia, methodological and other publications by members of the EAMT academic staff;
- Res Musica, the musicological yearbook of the Estonian Musicological Society and the Estonian Academy of Music and Theatre;
- other resources approved by the Research Committee.