Academic advice and help

At the Estonian Academy of Music and Theatre student advice service is provided in two languages, Estonian and English. The Foreign Student Adviser provides assistance to full time international Bachelor’s and Master’s degree students on practical questions – how to get or prolong a residence permit, how to open a bank account in Estonia etc. – as well as academic advice concerning the study programme in the curriculum Music.

The International Relations Specialist provides informations on the ERASMUS+ programme as well as practical advice for all ERASMUS exchange students. For all information and advice concerning the Nordplus programme please contact the International Relations Coordinator.

For academic advice and helpstudents can also turn to the Study Programme Registrars or the Head of the Registry and Student Affairs Department.

Contact the Registry and Student Affairs Department in the following cases:

  • you have academic arrears
  • you need help in drawing up or changing your study plan
  • you need help in taking academic leave
  • you feel that your rights have been violated
  • you are not happy with your learning conditions or the organisation of studies

If a student has academic arrears and has not demonstrated sufficient initiative to clear his or her study arrears the staff at the Registry and Student Affairs Department have the right to contact the student to find a mutually agreed solution.


General information:
Head of the Registry and Student Affairs Department
Jane Kreek

Information concerning academic departments:

Lilian Rajavee-Salundo (KL, KP, PP, LA, KA, SA)
Katrin Puur (KD, JM, PM, MP, IP, KK, IM, MT, KO)
Margit Võsa (Doctoral Studies, admissions, ERASMUS study plans)
Liina Jääts (CPPM)
Hanneleen Pihlak (CoPeCo)

Adviser of Foreign Student (full time Bachelor and Masters degree students):
Tiina Uibo

International Relations 

Hanneleen Pihlak
Kai Kiiv
Mikk Langeproon

Research Ethics Advisor:
Marju Raju