Erasmus mobility for traineeships offers EAMT students and recent graduates a traineeship opportunity in an enterprise or organisation of another European country. The student is responsible for finding the traineeship organisation. The host organisations may be orchestras, studios, agencies, higher education institutions etc.) that fit the student’s speciality profile.
Possible traineeship organisations
- European Opera Academy
- Janáček Philharmonic Ostrava (International Orchestral Academy)
- Erasmus Student Traineeship for Pianists (traineeship as an accompanying pianist at the Conservatory of Music in Pescara, Italy)
- Call for Erasmus Traineeships Vicenza 2021-22
Traineeships at Conservatory “A. Pedrollo” in Vicenza, Italy for:
– Pianist accompaniment
– Harpsichord accompaniment
– other Classical and Early Music instruments
- Erasmus Brussels University of Applied Sciences and Arts (Erasmus Student Traineeship for pianist accompaniment, administration, communication, production, etc.)
- Academia Nacional Superior de Orquestra / Lisbon Metropolitan Orchestra (Erasmus Student Traineeship for Orchestra: Violin, Viola, Double Bass)
- European Association of Conservatoires – AEC (Communication and Advocacy intern; Project and Membership management intern)
A suitable host organisation may be found via erasmusintern.org
We also suggest checking the list of information resources (pdf) compiled by the EA Archimedes. The list is not exhaustive and Archimedes takes no responsibility for the organisations’ activities. When searching for a traineeship organisation its important to proceed from your specialty practical work requirements.
Please keep in mind that European Union institutions, organisations managing EU programmes and national diplomatic representations of Estonia (embassies, cultural centres etc) cannot be traineeship bases.
ERASMUS traineeship applications may be submitted throughout the academic year, at the latest 2 months before the start of the traineeship. Recent graduate traineeship applications need to be submitted before graduation!
Before the traineeship, the traineeship plan (doc) setting out the individual traineeship programme at the host university/organisation needs to be agreed on and signed between the student, EAMT and the receiving organisation.
The list of EAMT partner universities is available HERE. You may apply to three universities/organisations at a time.
- Traineeship can last from a minimum of 2 months to a maximum of 12 months.
- Recent graduates traineeship must occur within one year after the graduation on the condition that the Erasmus mobility limit of 12 months has not been used fully during the most recently completed study level.
- It’s obligatory to take the online language test in the language of instruction of the traineeship.
It’s compulsory to have health, liability and accident insurance coverage for the full traineeship duration. More information is available HERE