Main Studies Exam Requirements
Main Studies (MIX001) Exam Requirements MA
The student will:
- in the course of each semester give at least one performance at a class concert;
- in the course of the degree program give at least one full-length concert (duration 50–60 minutes) open to the public, either at the EAMT or an outside venue;
- is an active participant in master classes and EAMT competitions;
- demonstrates a willingness to collaborate with other students at the EAMT.
- Perform a varied program lasting 20–25 minutes with a singer or instrumentalist
- Perform a 20-minute program for lied duo. NB! The student may take the exam as a répétiteur, in which case they must perform either 10–15 pages of an opera score, 3 arias or the piano score of an instrumental concerto.
- Perform a program lasting 20–25 minutes which includes songs, arias or instrumental pieces in varied styles. NB! The student may choose to perform a song cycle instead of the aforementioned.
Master’s Degree Examination (MIX011)
- Perform a freely chosen program of 35–40 minutes as a lied pianist or accompanist. The program may include opera arias as well as instrumental works.