Calls for guest lecturers
Department of Classical Music Performance
Call for guest lecturer with competencies of holding master classes in baroque cello
The aim of the course: to introduce the principles of the baroque cello repertoire, and its stylistic features through practical experience.
The course by guest lecturer should cover following topics:
- the main works, both accompanied, for baroque cello;
- the main repertoire for the baroque orchestra;
- bowing techniques as opposed to contemporary instrument;
- aspects of phrasing;
- baroque ornamentation.
Requirements for an applicant:
- Very good theoretical and practical knowledge of the baroque repertoire;
- The availability to conduct intensive courses from 15 to 16 May 2021;
- Performance and teaching experience at international level;
- Application for the guest lecturer should be submitted by 30 April 2021 latest via e-mail email@example.com;
- The application must contain CV of the guest lecturer;
- The application must include the fee (gross) the guest lecturer wishes to obtain.
- Travel costs to Tallinn and back (standard class tickets);
- Accommodation in Tallinn.
- The applications will be assessed by the Head of Studies of the Early Music;
- The successful applicant will be announced within 3 days after the application deadline.