EAMT researchers and doctoral students at the conference „Performativity and Transgression“
5. Oct 2022
The conference „Performativity and Transgression“ takes place October 13–15, 2022 at the University of Tartu, it is organized by University of Tartu, the Institute of Cultural Studies, together with the Association of Nordic Theatre Scholars (ANTS) and the Union of Estonian Theatre Researchers and Critics (ETUKÜ).
The keynote speakers of the conference are Ene-Liis Semper (Estonia) and Ida Müller and Vegard Vinge (Germany/Norway).
Presentations will also be given by researchers, teachers and doctoral students of the Estonian Academy of Music and Theatre:
- Madli Pesti „The Reception of Transgressive Performances. The Case of NO99“
- Ana Falcon „How a Performance Led to a Latnix Community Organisation in Estonia“
- Luule Epner „Transgressive Collaborations: The Case of Von Krahl Theatre“
- Tiit Ojasoo „Who Can Cross the Border?“
- Jüri Nael „Transformative Learning Through Transgressive Performer Training Pedagogy in the Context of Higher Education“
- Eva-Liisa Linder „Outsiders or Innovators? The Untold Story of Queer Theatre in Estonia“
- Kristel Pappel „Law and Order in Estonian Musical Theatre“
- Karl Saks „Sound Art and Performativity in Johhan Rosenberg „traps““
Registration to participate is open here until October 7 (participation fee is 20 euros).
For the full programme and further information, see the conference’s website