Concept and performance by Rebecca McCarthy
Sound support: Alicia Reyes
Scenography support: Linda Mai
Costume: Maris Mihasova
Lighting design: Rommi Ruttas, Jari Matsi
Text from: Rebecca McCarthy, „You are not your pain“ Book by Danny Penman and Vidyamala Burch, „Overcoming Unwanted Intrusive Thoughts“ Book By Martin N. Seif and Sally M. Winston
noun: bathtub; plural noun: bathtubs
noun: bath; plural noun: baths
1. A large container for water, used for immersing and washing the body.
“the bedrooms have their own bath and shower”
2. Similar: bathtub, tub, hot tub, hip bath, sitz bath, Bathtub, whirlpool bath, sauna, Bathtub, steam bath, Turkish bath, pool, Bath, Jacuzzi, Bath, slipper bath, thermae, Bathtub and bathtub.
3. An act or process of immersing and washing one’s body in the water held by a bath or bathtub or bath or large container for water.
“she took a long, hot bath in the blackbox”
4. Similar: wash, wash, soak, dip, recover, shower, rest, douche, soak, soaping, soaping, soaping, sponging, wash, toilet, ablution, rest, when do I get to rest?
5. A container holding a liquid or something else in which something, someone, or a performer is immersed, typically when undergoing a process that takes days, months or years such as film developing or the painful yet pleasurable reemergence of the self.
6. A place to repeat, a place to repeat, a place to repeat, a place to repeat, I think a place to repeat, a place to repeat, seems like a place to repeat, a place to repeat, are you sure it’s a place to repeat? it’s a place to repeat.
Thanks to: CPPM family, Giacomo Veronesi, Jüri Nael, Mart Kangro and all CPPM guest artists. Thank you SO MUCH Kreete and Elo for helping me and playing with me on the Estonian translation.